Saturday, September 27, 2008

Breathing...



I'm feeling calmer now -- seeing the light and narrowing down my TO DO list!. Graphic designer now has the approval to proceed on the invitation and catalogue. Had good meeting with MDC yesterday and finally feel as though everything is on track. ESPECIALLY since I've bought a little more time with the opening date now set for December 2. . Not only does this give me (and the graphic designer) a bit more time, but it will open just before Art Basel -- chances are more people will be in town for the opening. Everything is exactly as it should be. I just have to always remember.

2 comments:

random notes said...

Just catching up on all that's new with you and it appears to be quite a bit. LOVE the new space and totally agree with your hubby. The Angst piece is sure to be a success even with the change of plans. Dec 2nd, huh? I have never been to Miami - this just might be the time to visit.
Jane in Saluda at Random Arts

Back to Centre said...

yes, yes yes! come on down... Dec 2 leads in to the craziness and wonder of ART BASEL -- HUGE international art fair.

Don't know if I can offer a bed as my BFF from Tuscon MAY be coming in but if not, the pull-out is all yours!